D-7 - Biggest project for this year


Every french sophomore has to do a big big project for months, pair up, choose a thema etc.. 
[...]
Our Hippy project presentation is for wednesday 27th february and of course we have to train many times before wednesday. 
A friend told me to train friday after class, I told her I could because I have singing lesson. And she told me to skip it, saying that I should know what is more important. She tried to be compose, but I mean, I'm not dumb, I clearly saw that she was pissed off that I have activity to do etc.. 

Even thought my singing teacher is harsh with me, and God, I would love to skip it, but I chose to take it, and I can't be so weak and give up just for that reason. Because, music is super important in my life.
I know our project is super important for this year, me too I want to find some solutions and do it well!

I can't help but .. feel guilty about it. Then, I remembered that months ago, when we were still doing the project and we had to meet out of school. We agree to meet at the library, but she told me that her mom want to spend week end, small vacation weeks in family and stuff so she can't not hang out.
I told her "Well, try to ask, it's super important, 'kay?"

She never could hang out for library, we never saw her for the project except at high school. 
I'm not kissing my own ass saying that but, I did most of the project by myself because everyone had something to do, we only met twice with the others. 

I was super upset still, I told my friends I was but still, I did not order her to do something coz.. I just gave up. I think it's kinda selfish to tell me to skip something which is important for me too. It's like, it's my fault since the beginning. I might be nice most of the time but.. seriously? Don't abuse. 
She started to told the others "Right? I told her to train this friday, but this gal has something to do!.." like she was kinda, joking? but really, I'm not dumb, we're not dumb.


Hey, is it wrong to have activity? Bet if I tell her to hang out this week-end, she would tell me the same thing. I was mad since this morning, this, just made me more more mad, upset.. whatever.


(Came at school, the teacher told us that we have class for the 1st period of afternoon, I didn't took my books for the whole afternoon because I was supposed to go home because we have 2 free period. 
I had to call at home, lucky, I had money so I could have lunch. AND, my friends were laughting their ass out, like "Ahahaaha, Alice is mad, too bad for you that you can't go home." Trouble, trouble, trouble!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto