KAO Liese Chiffon beige hair dye - Review

Before starting, WARNING: You've used Etude House Bubble? You think bubble hair dye smell well?
-> DON'T YOU SMELL KAO HAIR DYE!

Ok, let's start. First I wanted to keep my hair black/dark because.. I don't know, I dyed my hair for so much time since I was a junior in middle school.. (Since.. ~2008?) But a friend brought the hair dye I wanted to buy from her since she's in Paris right now. So i was like "Ok, since she's on Paris.."

It's the color Chiffon Beige, Liese from KAO. And, it's a bubble hair dye as you can see.

Basic, the two mixtures, gloves, Treatment to rinse-off.. There is also a skin allergy test panel. 


Before the dye


After the dye~
It's super light near to the roots! But as you can see, it's not bad either in general.


 Can you see it?
Especially on my fringe!

I'll try to take others picture, I don't have natural light when i'm at home! >_<
But I think on the first pic, you can see it clearly! It's not overall, but.. It's mostly like that!


Told you guys I was gonna take others pictures right? Here you go, took it in class, with natural light!
I don't even had make-up. *sigh*
(Left, with a lot of sun, right, with less. LOL But seriously, kinda light and not bad as color right?)

Edit! Here is a pic I took in April, with the roots! You can clearly see the difference:

EDIT:  08/2013 A friend told me that  she couldn't see differences so here is a pic I took in August. 
See the differences?

So I think it's a very very very complete review. Be nice and commet ok? XD lol



 Today's coordination:

Pull over - Liz Lisa
Necklace/Rosario - Alice and the Pirates
Usakumya Scarf - BTSSB
Destroy jeans - Pull and Bear
Jacket - Pimkie



And of course: Happy New Year~ (Lunar calendar lah)
Xin nian kuai le! Ji xiang ru yi! 

Did you got some angpow? (Only got 40€ btw.. When I was younger, I was getting something near to 100€... )


What I ate this afternoon~ No, i'm really a real vegetarian
It's some fake sausages made from Soja or Idk what exactly.. Don't ask.. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto