Princess Mimi Grey - WMM-305 - Review!


I love Bambi brown CL and few months ago I bought them in Grey, I never had grey CL and I wanted to try. Like usual, bought them from Mem's shop!



I took these pic 3 months ago but I hadn't enough time to post it! 
Without lenses.



With CL ! 



Some new pictures I took few days ago.




(WTF with my eyelids! I hate it when they're falling.. Fuuuuu-
I look fugly but you kinda can see the CL clearly so.. 
[...]
No seriously, I hate this pic.. URGH.)




What you need to know:

Power Range: 0.00~-8.00
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38~42%

Conclusion:
I don't love them so much compared to the Bambi brown, I would buy buy bambi brown again but not these. And it seem that my eyes can barely bear big diameter CL now so I rarely wear them if it's not never..
If you like big diameter then these are perfect, after I tried AMIAYA's style CL, I prefer small diameter because it looks more natural and it's more easy to put it or take it out. 



If you never try CL before, and it's the first time you're gonna buy it. Well, I  think that you should try small diameter first, like 14mm. Because the first time I tried... 14mm, had no experiences with them, I was crying non-stop like "OMFG, it hurt so much, I loosing my eyes!" LOL.
 Just saying, do whatever you want. Teenagers nowadays don't listen what we're telling them anyways, lol. I'm the same. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto