After sale haul !


Even though it was the sale I didn't bought much because I was still very busy with school and most of the things on sale were quite.. ugly. Unfortunately... 
But, don't worry, I still have bought things before, after and order on the net! 8D


I bought two pairs of shoes pending the sale, a pair of dark brown low boots and a pair of high heels.
Both are from New Look. 






 Odered a pair of shoes from the net! A bit too large for me so I also order a pair of insoles. lol



A very elegant shirt from Anecdote! I love it so much but still don't know how to wear it... 
But it will be perfect for kodona or lolita! :D


I bought this pull over a month ago, it's from JSG! It's really thick but not so warm but I still love it!


And also ordered a liquid eyeliner because I need one! A sailor moon one! It was very expensive...
I thought about selling it again but still kept that because it's.. so cute.



And, and, and, keeping the best for the end.. I bought the photo card set from Stay ! ^^ ♥ 
She's one of my favorite cosplayer (even though, tbh, I'm not a fan of most of the characters she's cosplaying, but she's very good at it!!)
The quality is.. extra.. I thought that it would be regular photo paper, but it's some real cards, well you can't see it but it have some relief pattern on each of them! 
I think I bought it for.. $15?

And, the money are donate! So all the people who's helping her to achieve this are doing it for free. 
(details on her fb lol
link are on the last pic!)






If you want to see more of her amazing works, you can access the links which are on the picture below:


 
And I actually had order a lot from the net but.. it's nothing important so I'm cutting my post here. 
Thanks for reading, see you on the next post! kekeke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto