TRAVEL: China & Hong Kong

In 21 years, I landed my feet on Asian land for the first time ever! 
I went to Shantou, ZhaoAn, ShenZhen, Hong Kong and finally, Beijing. I originally planned to show you my trip through a vlog but due to the lack of footages, I'm just going to share with you guys the pictures I took. :)


#1st stop: Shantou / 汕头 


(inside of the Suning Mall)


(Entrance hall of Golden Gulf Hotel)



#2nd stop: ZhaoAn / 诏安


(Entrance of the temple)


(small peek of the inside, the temple is giant, there is different 'small temple' that were specifically dedicated to some buddhas etc.)


#3rd stop: Hong Kong / 香港



(Harbour City)

(Central)


#4th stop: Beijing / 北京









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto