A'PIEU - Air Fit Cushion Bboyan - Review


While looking for a cushion, I discovered that white cushions exist! 
This one is the Air Fit Cushion Bboyan from A'PIEU. It has a SPF 50+, which makes it perfect for the summer, especially for those who are very pale and need extra protection.
'뽀얀' (bboyan) literally means 'immaculate'.

In case that I have to say it out loud.. yes, it turned out just to be some kind of sunscreen cushion.




I actually wanted to use it for cosplay, because the characters that I cos are usually very pale.
It does help a little if you apply a good quantity, but if you lightly dab it on your skin, it isn't showing very much. 



This is the result of a lot of layers, almost painting my forearm, lol.



I'd give it a 4/5.

I don't think that it was a very useful purchase, as the usual BB or CC cushion already have a SPF 30+ or sometimes, even 50+. Just like sunscreen, the texture is a bit .. thick (?), and not as liquid as BB or CC. 
I tried it before putting on my usual cushion and it doesn't change much, besides the fact that I applied twice some SPF 50+ cushions, lol. It might have turned my skin tone a little bit more white, but really just a tiny bit if I don't apply much. So yeah, besides the 50+, nothing really great. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto