[ETUDE HOUSE] - Play Color Eyes Lavender Land - Swatches


Etude House recently released a new palette! I love their seasonal palette, I must admit.. I got them all!
There's no color that you won't use or which is too "flashy", every shadow can be used in a casual makeup look!
I actually don't wear makeup daily and I wanted to be reasonable and just skip this one palette but I just couldn't resist!


The shadows are so pretty!


Tadam!
I was super surprised but.. the colors are actually extra pigmented!
(except for the lavender color, I had to swatch it multiple time so it is visible)
I got the Peach palette and I feel like these shadows are more pigmented than the other ones.. but tell me if I'm wrong...


What did you think of this palette? Did you got it too or are you going to get it? :)


Note: I haven't updated since last year! I actually had few ideas, but I didn't even get the time to make drafts and post them. I was super busy dealing with school, depression, internships, etc. But I post weekly on IG, so if you're interested, follow me @alicekamiya :) Thanks to the people who still visit my blog! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto