Baby silky foot mask sheet - Holika Holika - Review



After I 'struggled' to get my package because it was return to Korea due to "Uncompleted adress".. tadam~
(Also got myself a eyebrow pencil but forgot to put it in the pic)


For now I'm just gonna to review the mask sheet for foot!
Somehow I lost some pictures so.. TT_TT Forgive me!

When you opened it, it looks like this:
(See how big is it!)


My very dried foot~ Just a small peak because they aren't pretty. XD lol




Wear them like this for something like ~30min 
(it's written in the package but I forgot, but it doesn't really matter.. I mean.. You're moisturizing! lol)
It's just filled with some kind of lotion.


And here I lost the "after" picture.. TT_TT BUT I have the picture of a day after~~ 

(Looks the same but no, it's not the same picture! Trust me! è_è)



So what I can say is.... It doesn't work! Sadly... Well, rather than saying it doesn't work; actually it does.. But for one day only! The day after effects will disapear! /o/

Conclusion:

Doesn't worth a try at all... You could buy the Skin Mal:geum from Etude House, rub it on your foot, wrap it with foil, I think the result would be the same! It's something which may be funny to try, but.. I won't buy it again! >_< Plus it's not so cheap or anything.

(And now I'm checking on their site, I can see (1 day) quote.. lol  Not sure if it was there but anyways .. Yes.. Only one day.. Or... not even)


Overall : 1 2 3 4 5
Fragrance: +
Price : - [ $5,95 (on Cosmetic Love) ]


That's it for today~ See you new time for a new post! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto