ETUDE HOUSE - Salon Cream Hair Coloring [Vanilla Gold Brown] - Review


My journey to have light colored hair without bleaching ... Part that I've forgotten to post earlier. :(

Since my roots were getting longer, I thought that it would be the timing to do another hair coloring.
I did this coloration after weeks after I tried out Missha Sand Brown color.
This time I picked 'Vanilla Gold Brown' color from Etude House's cream dyes.





This is how my hair looks like before the coloration.
Black roots, a mix of blonde/remaining of red coloration

(please don't mind my bare face)


*
*
*

After the coloration.
My roots came out much lighter! There is still a bit of reddish brown but it's not really that visible.





Overall:

- Very good coverage
- Long lasting            
- The dye doesn't smell bad
- Less easy to apply than a bubble dye (obviously)

The color turned out quite prettily, even though it's more like a dark blonde than gold brown I guess?
The coverage is definitely better than Missha's Long Wear hair coloring cream, so I'm not disappointed. If you want a price comparison:
- Etude House Salon Cream Hair Coloring: ~$11.50
- Missha Long Wear Hair Coloring Cream: ~$10
(Prices from JOLSE)
It's barely more pricey than Missha, but it does a better job. 
What's a bit regrettable is that there is not a large variety of colors you can choose from, compared to Japanese brands.


I hope that review was at least a bit useful.
Leave a comment below if you have any question! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto