#1 KCON in Paris


As a lot of people know, there was the first KCON in France, most precisely, in Paris.
F(x), SHINee, BTS, Block B, FT Island and I.O.I were the main guests plus LeeTeuk as the MC.

Well, I'm also one of those fans who went to the concert. I arrived a bit before 9 am with two friends and the queue for the con as well as for the concert were already VERY VERY long.
There were probably already ~2500-3000 people queueing in each queue.

Concerning the con:
those who were there all know and were very disappointed and it's totally undertsandable. At first, they kept writing all over the net that they would accept 500 people in each session and if there's people coming out, they would let some people go inside.
But...
That's not what happened.
What happened is that they opened at 10 am and only let 450 people get in, letting the rest of us queue until.... around 11:30/12:00 maybe, the queue got short.. nobody was too suspiscious because .. I mean, God, we were so happy that we moved a bit!
Then some members of the staff came to explain that "We have a bad news for you guys. You may not be able to get inside from this part of the queue." We were like "wtf? why?"
Why? Well, in short, they were telling us that the second session that was supposed to start at 1 pm already have started apparently! That the machine is counting 450 people, and would block anyone else. So at the end, there were no "rolling queue" at all.
Fed up, some girls I met and I left the queue to pick up fandom banners and such for the concert.
From the entrance, we could clearly see that there were probably 800 people in front of where we were so we completly gave up the con.

I saw people getting out of the con, but they did not let anyone get inside, so there were indeed, no rolling queue as they stated on the net. I later, also texted a friend who were there since 8 am and he said that he wasn't able to get inside as well.

The convention? FLOP. Well, at least for the organisation, I don't know if it was dope inside, but besides the meet&greet, apparently, it wasn't that great. 
Next time, please choose somewhere bigger than that...
I mean, you sold over 15000 tickets and you only allowing 900 people for the con? Are you kidding us?  It's not even smth like 7000-8000, no, 900/15 000 people, this is barely 6% of us.
We froze our butts for nothing, they could have come and say that earlier...





Concerning the concert:
I was really surprised that it started at 8 pm sharp! :o
It was kinda incredible to see that so much people came from all over Europe (or even, the world) to attend this first KCON in Paris!
The concert started with a short presentation from LeeTeuk, the project France-Korea for this 130th anniversary named Ari Rendez-vous (Beautiful rendez-vous) then an opening song leaded by BTS followed by the other artists.

I mainly was there for BTS and SHINee but every group was mesmerizing. I really loved Block B.
I also got nostalgic with FT Island, even though I don't listen to them anymore, I thought that Lee Hongki's energy was really something! SHINee (Key), mentioned that he would like to hold a concert in Paris and I got a feel that Shawol are going to be blessed in a very near future! :D Please, do come!

I might sound biaised, but, I am really not lying, when BTS came up, almost all of us stood up, and the cheers/screams were the loudest. u_u (Innuendo: Please, do a world tour, come to Europe, come to France, look at all those fans you got here! I mean, how could you not do a concert here?)

Even though all of them look so small on my picture, my view wasn't bad for a cat 4 ticket, I was just 2 rows behind the cat2. There were free seats in other category and the staff did allow people to change seats and stuff and I was SO tempted to go over cat2 (and I'm sure I could) but I didn't want to be dishonest as I own a cat4 ticket.


Overall, I think that everyone behaved very well during the whole event. I've met some lovely girls in the queue and they all happen to all be BTS fans, lol. One of them even came from Romania for this Kcon! O_O Unfortunately, I didn't saw them again during and after the event.
I left reaaaaally quickly after the concert, which ended at 11:15pm, because my mom was calling me various time but I couldn't answer during the concert, I tried by making her listen to the scream so she would know I'm still inside but ... yeah... lol
I really feel sorry I couldn't bid goodbye to my friends but I was really in a rush. >_<



If you were there, I hope you also enjoyed the even/con/concert and stuff. If you weren't there, well, there will always be a next time so don't worry!!! :3

I'm ending my post here and I'm leaving few photos I took during the concert.















I will also post some videos later on my Youtube channel here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto