[ETUDE HOUSE] Dear My Blooming Lips-talk - RD306 - Review


Burgundy red is a very trendy color nowadays, I wanted to give it a try too. 
I've chose RD306 from Etude House's Lips-talk collection, which is a matte lipstick, instead of creamy like most of their lipsticks.


 The packaging is cute as always.




This is 2 swatchs.


Despite the fact that it looks very burgundy and deep red on the packaging it's not that dark in real life. I must be honest that I was a little disappointed but I really love the matte texture.



I also got myself  Evil Twin from Too Faced which is a very deep maroon color almost black and I found a very new combination mixing both of them.
I'd dab a bit of Evil Twin on my lips first and then a layer of RD306: tadam



This collection has some really nice and trendy color like rose beige, coral red etc. (I already have too much lipsticks or else I would have definitely got myself the PK025 or BE109) 
I'd say it's a good average matte lipstick. I got mine from Jolse for about $10.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto