MONSTA X "All In" Wonho inspired make up

Since MONSTA X made their come back with "All In", I must admit, I have a slight obsession with them. I really like the music, the outfits.. Just.. a lot overall. haha

I was especially inspired by Wonho's make up, it's kind of the typical boy idols make up: 
simple & not too heavy eye make up but on fleek. 

The real point there are the lenses though.
I'm wearing EOS New Adult Grey bought on Uniqso.


(I am going to be honnest, I have been wearing the same eye make for .. 3-4 months.
I am a sucker for pink-ish eye shadows, simple and quick make up are just great when you are too lazy)


If you are insterested, I made a quick tutorial on my Youtube channel: here


To Monbebe and people who just enjoy listening to Monsta X music, did you saw their new MV 'Fighter'? I kinda like the song but I find the MV .. a bit hard to understand and some scenes hilarious. 

edit: I saw the comeback stage, I laughed at the sight of Wonho's cropped top. The 'joke' about him showing the same abs 24/7 is more and more accurate. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto