Even at night....

I'm being a real lazy ass and being very busy so I posted nothing, at least.. No photos.
So i'm taking my free time because I don't have any homework for tomorrow to show you guys what I bought last month!


(I made this from my Weibo!)
A Algonquins dress
A H&M make-up case
UNIQLO Fluffy leggings
Yellow tartan check and Dalmatian shoes from H&M
T-shirt from BANANA FISH
And, beanie from Vodoo Doll

I also bought a Banana Fish pants but it's a way too big for me, I asked the shop if I could return it, they told me that they don't accept any return.. FML
It's wrote M on the pants, when I ask 'the manager' (?) she told me it's like a S/M, more like a 38.
But it turned that it looks like a .. L size on me, i can even fit 1/3 of me between the space! 
Anyways, i'm gonna have to find a solution.



And just to show you the last pajama I wore, even my pajama is fashionable. 
The leggings is from UNIQLO, bought it .. in 2010? 
(Not sure, but i know i wore it when i was a senior in middle school, lol)



Bunch of exams this month, I even choose Extra english class pending vacation.. Totally forgot! T_T
(But it's ok, just 5 days plus, I need to improve in english!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto