That's a awesome day!

First, few days ago I got 2 of my packages! I know I'm buying too much things.. But I can't help, this time most of them are for my bff or my cosplay.



My awesome first bomber jacket! Bought from a US girl!
I wanted my aomoji style jacket, I mailed the store and they told me that the mint one was sold out and I didn't wanted the other color.. T_T
But I love this one a lot, it looks good with all kind of coordinations! :D Happy ending!


=> Biggest danger ever to get my package Alice kamiya...

And I also got my pair of socks from RTBU for my cosplay of Doll (Kuroshitsuji) I'm still waiting for the white pair from another seller so I'll have the bottom of my cosplay!



But actually it's neither the weather nor my packages whom are the real source of my happiness.
I got 2 grades which are over 10 (rated on 20)!! I got 10 for a History dissertation & 11,5 for my Sciences Economics Social test. It may sounds.. stupid? But for me it's really a big deal. 
1/2 or maybe 3/4 students of my class usually don't have over 10/20! We all have 8/20 something like this from the begin of the year! It made me soooo happy.  Especially when I saw that the teacher wrote 9/20 with a pencil but turn it into a 10/20 with a red pen.
And for my 11,5.. I studied hard. I was lacking of time or I would have 13 or even 14, but still, I'm very satisfied with it! :D
I was sulking and depressing because of my freakin 7/20 but now I'm super fine, lol.
Beside school, I also improved in singing. 

Hit the jackpot of happiness! 



'Cute and Sweet' tank top - H&M
Faux leather shorts - H&M
Spider ring - MarpleQ (Not sure though..)
'Crazy' message bracelet - handmade


Did some of you guys saw this pic of Tumblr? It's mine lol. 
Follow me here!

(I know it's crappy, I know)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto