[ETUDE HOUSE] Lucky Red Little Nut palette - Review

Etude House did a new collection called My Little Nut and I absolutely love the colors! I was waiting for them to do a new Fantastic Color Eyes palette and here we are! 
(Last time I bought one it was back in 2014, it was a Halloween collection. I still have it & I am using it well!)

There is two palettes: Lucky Red Little Nut & Wish Blue Little Nut
I absolutely don't use blue tone color so I only bought the red tone version. 




Here are the swatches:


Toffee Latte is warm beige color so unfortunately it is not really visible. 
I absolutely love this palette and I cannot be happier. ♥ 
I wanted a shimmer warm brown eyeshow and I litteraly hunting for 'Heat' single eyeshadow from NYX but it was always sold out at their stores! I am so glad that Etude House made that Hey Good Nut. TT_TT Bless you Etude! 



I tried to wipe them off and obviously the darker colors are haging there better than the lighter colors. 


I usually wear nude colors but I tried using pink/red eyeshadows and I love it! They blend in as much as nude eyeshadow if you know how to match the right colors.

Here I used: Candy Fairy, Nut Cracker and Red Brick 
+ Jewel-light eyeliner 08 from Holika Holika for the inner coner of the eyes.
This one is quite red though haha.


Here I used:  Toffee latte, Candy Fairy & Hey Good Nut.


The eyeshadows are quite pigmented and the price is reasonnable, ~$12-13 for 6 colors.
I bought mine from Seoul Lindarium on Ebay. 
The collection is also available on Etude House official website, Jolse or Cosmetic Love. :)

Hope you find that review useful!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto