One day of December

I haven't post my outfit for a while, have I? Actually I do post them but on my Instagram.


My outfit for the day includes:
Sweater - K for Kookai
Jeans - Pull and Bear
Coat - Claudie Pierlot
Beret - Wego 
Bag - Love Moschino


We are reaching the end of December but I have two main goals:
work out and watch a lot of movies. haha

I am trying to go to the gym as much as possible since... I do pay for that... but also because I put on some weight and I would be happy if I can loose it, really.. 
As for the movies, there are so much movies that seem so cool and that I must watch! I have already seen Moana, I was a bit disappointed to be honest.. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be although I did shed two tears for the touching parts... 
I went to watch Rogue One: A Star Wars story with a friend today, it was cool, it literally goes like boom boom boom boom (no, I'm not trying to quote Seventeen's lyrics..). It was kinda moving but the movie just went as we expected, unfortunately.

As for the remain movies I want to see for this month: Ballerina; Collateral Beauty; Passengers.

And you, which movies do you want to see? :)



Oh, giving you a small peek of what I received today: SULLEY, SULLEY EVERYWHERE!


Monster Inc & Monster University are probably my favorite Disney movies! I already own a Mike watch that I loved, I tried to replace the battery and I couldn't close the back of the watch. :(  I do have other wristwatches but I couldn't say no to a Sulley watch to go along with Mike! :D And I also already have mismatched Mike/Sulley socks from Disney but those were so cheap so.. I couldn't say no either, haha.
I think there's one thing that made the end of 2016 better, and it's that my Sulley & Mike collection is BIGGER than EVER!! ;) Korean cosmetic brand The Face Shop also made a BB cushion with mike on it and there also lauched new masks earlier this month!


My post for today's ends here. Enjoy the holidays! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto