Kylie Cosmetics - GINGER lipstick - Review [ENG/FR]


At first when Kylie launched her brand I wasn't very interested, I thought it was a bit pricey and at first there was not a lot of review. Then I saw a lot of people being interested and say a lot of good things about it so I thought.. why not?

Au début quand Kylie a lancé sa marque je n'étais pas trop intéressée car je trouvais ça un peu cher et il y avait très peu d'avis là dessus. Puis j'ai vu beaucoup de personnes intéressées et qui ne disaient que des bonnes choses à propos de ça et donc je me suis dis.. pourquoi pas?

In order to just test it, I only picked a single matte: Ginger. 
A kind of .. dust pink color with a hint of orange/brown?

J'ai juste pris qu'une seule couleur pour tester: Ginger.
C'est un.. vieux rose avec un peu d'orange/marron?




This is when I went out around 2 pm.

Ça, c'est quand je suis sortie vers 14h.



And this, is when I came back home around ~5pm.
During that time, I ate a croissant and drank tea.
(and did my eyeliner, lol)


Et ça, c'est quand je suis rentrée vers ~17h.
Pendant ce temps là, j'ai mangé un croissant et bu du thé.
(et fais mon trait d'eyeliner, lol)


As you can see, the lipstick is still flawless!

Comme vous pouvez le voir, le rouge à lèvre est toujours intact!


This is actually the second day of testing. On the first day, I wore it from ~10am to ~5-6pm.
In that meantime, I went to HD diner, had a big fat meal (burger and fries), draw soda, tea. 
As you know, make up and hardly resist to oily things even if they are waterproof. To my surprise, after my meal, ~70% of my lipstick was still there! 
(Needless to say, of I wiped my lips so there was no way 100% of it were going to stay.)


En réalité, c'est mon deuxième jour de teste. Le premier jour, j'ai porté ça de ~10h à ~5-6h.
Pendant ce temps, je suis allée au HD diner, j'ai eu un gros repas bien gras (burger et frittes), 
bu du soda, thé. 
Et comme vous le savez, le maquillage a du mal à résister au gras même lorsqu'il est waterproof.
A ma grande surprise, après mon repas, ~70% de mon rouge à lèvre était encore là!
(Il en va sans dire que j'ai essuyé ma bouge et donc 100% du truc n'allait pas rester.)


Proof pic here: 

Photo preuve:




If you want me to compare it, I actually own a Too Faced Melted matte.
(I precise the color because I heard that it might vary a little depending on the color.)

Si vous voulez une comparaison, j'ai en fait un Melted matte de Too Faced.
(Je précise les couleurs car j'ai entendu dire que ça peut varier un peu selon les couleurs)

Kylie Cosmetics (Ginger) : Stay easily for 6-7hrs, resist very well to water, and quite well to fat too.
Doesn't makes you lips dry, you can put another swatch and the color wouldn't vary too much.
Price (single matte) : $17

Too Faced Melted matte (Evil Twin) : Stay for 6-7hrs if you don't eat. If you eat: ~2-3hrs.
Resist to water but definitely doesn't resis to fat. Makes you lips a bit dry, if you put another swatch the color turns darker...
Price: $21


Kylie Cosmetics (Ginger): Tient facilement 6-7h, résiste très bien à l'eau, pas mal au gras aussi.
N'assèche pas les lèvres, la couleur ne change pas trop si vous remettez une couche dessus.
Prix (pour un single matte): 17$

Too Faced Melted matte (Evil Twin): Tient 6-7h si vous ne mangez pas. Si vous mangez ~2-3h.
Résiste à l'eau mais ne résiste définitivement pas au gras. Rend les lèvres un peu sèches, si vous rajoutez une couche, la couleur devient plus sombre...
Prix: 21$ 


Kylie's lipsticks have definitely conquered me! I absolutely love the colors and the quality!
Unfortunately, it's very pricey for me as I have to pay 20% of taxes as I live in France and the extra 12€ of presentation fees (for the dude to show up with my package).
But I don't regret it!

Les rouges à lèvres de Kylie m'ont définitivement conquise! J'adore absolument les couleurs et la qualité! Malheureusement, ça me revient très cher car il faut ajouter les 20% de taxes en France et les 12€ de frais de présentation (lorsque le mec vous ramène votre colis).
Mais je ne regrette pas!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto