About me


Hello~ 



I'm Alice, i'm 16 years old and a junior at Turgot high school. I'm french (well, my nationality is french..) and i live in Paris. :3 Well, I can speak many languages such as french, english, chinese (mandarin, teochew, a bit of cantonese), a bit of spanish and a bit of japanese!
Although most of people think that asian are good in math, I absolutely suck in math.
(If anyone wants to help me with functions, you're welcomed!!)
I'm only 160cm and xxkg. 
I love music, fashion and shopping! I would listen to music, everyday, sing everywhere, anytime. If I need 3 things it would be, music, my bff and.. water. lol



Actually,I already have a blog here.
I'm going to leave some reviews about CL or cosmetics so i hope it will be not completely useless! :D


If you click, as you see it's a yaplog (japanese blog) and it's not easy for people to find my blog or leave a comment (my friends tried but failed although i don't think it's so hard to do it...)
So starting today i'm gonna have a Blogspot~ Tadam~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto