New purchases + Etude's OR205 review!

I went to pick my glasses last week end~
Trade my RayBan frame into Tommy Hilfiger's. 

Before
After
Bigger than before, lol. But I like big frame because it's comfortable to wear. I wanted round glasses since 2 years but I tried it and the frame is a bit small, and it would be.. 'too much' to wear it in dailylife. T_T



It's brown and purple on the side even if we can't see it very well.



I was wearing my deer necklace <3 Lub it very much!





 Bought a lipstick from the collection Dear My from Etude House, tbh i didn't wanted to buy a lipstick because i rarely would use one but it was immediatly available (Mem's shop again, on FB!)
 I was like "Why not.." I wanted a orange lipwear for so long!
The packaging is so cute!

(No, i didn't took it because it was Taemin's color, I swear! è_è)





Without any lipwear


With OR205


I like the color a lot because it's not too orange, it's almost natural! *clap clap*

But the texture is different from an usual lipstick, it's like there is lip balm include and I think it's a bit inconvenient because you may have to apply more than a layer and it may be uneven on your lips!

I don't think I'll buy another lipstick from Etude because i don't like this kind of texture, but i'll buy lip tint or else.




And new alarm clock~ I feel like I have so much KayryxMame at home! 
Socks, strap, alarm clock, stickers..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto