Like slimwalk tights from ZIPIA - review


I'm very complexed about my legs, I'm not very tall, (160cm only) and I'm always telling myself if I can grow up anymore, then I need to loose some weight.
I can't order on internet, except when I know some people who are ordering then I'm telling them to order for me then I'll pay them later. And there were a ZIPIA group order.


So I ordered this pair of tights which are supposed to work like SlimWalk tights.


I was wearing them for the first time and THIS happened:



I was like "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?" 
If you touch them from where there ripped, then it'll be worst. Yeah, TOUCH. =_='

I was like "C'mon, it's one leg." Then I checked my right legs, SAME. 
And I was like "R U F*CKING WITH ME?' I paid something like 11€ : THROWED BY THE WINDOWS.


Just, if you have the choice, don't order theses tights from ZIPIA, go pay a bit more and order a pair of SlimWalk from Japan, 'kay? And I was super pissed because I had to go to school for a conference and I was running out time.




This was my outfit. Old school uniforms feeling, lol.
Sorry for the lights, Idk what happened. 

Shirt from Autreton
Skirt from H&M 
Suspenders from Jennyfer




Off topic: BTW, I cut my hair~ I love it very long but it was quite annoying and since I saw all members of EXO have a new haircut, I was like "Ok, time to cut yours too!"
I always do this bang like 2-3/year because I think it's funny and all but nao I quite regret it, lol. It don't suit my facial features well and I think I look ugly with it. But, C'mon, it'll grow so: Keep Calm and wait




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto