Japanese junk food!


Lately I went to my favorite japanese/korean market which is Ace Market ( Rue Saint Augustin, Paris.) and saw that they're selling new things!!! I got myself some strawberry Pocky first even I remember that I hate that but actually it's quite yummy.. lol
Meiji Black chocolate which is ... so-so. It don't really have a taste.



Some Matcha Pocky!! It really taste like matcha, lol. It's so-so and very expensive.. x_x $$!
(4,80€ for 61g... Here, take my money pwease...)


And now that the whole Pizza Hut shit is over, plus most of the exam are over.
 I'm trying to eat more healthy.. My ass. OMG, all the cocktail sauce I put.. Ouch...
(I think that I did good, really.. Only didn't did 1 question but I pretty well did... Good God, give me a 11/20 pwease???? I spent so much money of buying books to revise!)





Today I'm wearing ManiaQ top, H&M stripe pants and my old pair of Converse!



N.B: And .. the whole crap happened in SiChuan again.. God, I don't think it's safe to live there especially when few years ago there were a earthquake ..  I saw we can do some donation but I can't read chinese more than few words in a sentence but.. I'll do what I can.. =_= Keep the faith! Praying for them. 


(I keep asking my family to do donation each time associations talk to me or whatever... and there're like "WTF? Have you so much money?" No I don't but  think at it. You have a home, you have a family, ok, they're total stranger but they're just like us. We're so fortunate so, why not giving at least a bit of what we have to help them?)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto