One colorful day


My lastest purchases! One of my favorite clothes are socks! I love them! 
I love Tutuanna* socks and I always wanted to try transparents socks. 




Outfit of the day.
I wanted to try something colorful and came up with this combination, earring are "handmade" I just used the keychain part of the plush to make it, haha.


Top - RTBU
Bloomer - Banana Fish
Earing - Handmade
Shoes - New Look




Wearing Mizunderstood Création brain ring and Funny Jewels octopus ring!



Made a cover for it.. LOL Too much expensive to ruin it too fast! (10€50 for 114pages) 
 If I didn't have to get it for school I wouldn't buy it! It's a crazy theater play and it doesn't even make sense! C'mon...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garnier OLIA hair dye - Carmin Reds (6.66) - Review

Hello Bubble - Milky Ash color Hair dye [ REVIEW ]

TRAVEL LOG: Japan - Tokyo/Hakone/Osaka/Kyoto